New Pediatric Patients
Hummingbird Pediatrics welcomes new patients. Choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. By selecting Hummingbird Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child’s first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Prior to registration:
- If on Medicaid/CHIP, please contact your insurance plan to assign primary care provider (PCP) change over to Dr. Sushma Penmetsa.
- If on commercial insurance and you have an HMO plan, please contact your insurance plan to assign Dr. Sushma Penmetsa as your PCP.
- Call our office to set up an appointment and request additional information.
What to bring to your first visit?
We work hard to ensure that your child receives prompt medical care in a comfortable, child-friendly office setting. To help expedite the first appointment, we ask that you please bring the following:
- Parent or legal guardian must be with patient at time of first visit.
- Identification card
- Insurance card
- Immunization records
New patient forms and patient intake will be sent to your email prior to your appointment. Please view the office forms listed on our website for our policies.
- Patient Registration Form [english] [spanish]
- Request for Medical Records [english] [spanish]
- Financial Policy [english] [spanish]
- HIPAA [english] [spanish]
- Office Policies [english] [spanish]
- Telemed Consent Form [english] [spanish]
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
What to Expect
On the day of your child’s first visit to our office, we recommend arriving a few minutes early. This allows extra time for finishing up any registration forms and ensures you have plenty of time to get acquainted with our staff and office. We look forward to meeting you and joining with you to help your child maintain optimal health.